Situated for your convenience, pleasure and leisure needs, Coed Glas proudly boasts a lifestyle which is designed to offer an unparalleled sense of living, in an extremely sought after location of Abergavenny.
Focused on delivering an exceptional level of contemporary style, paired with fantastic links to the M5, M50 and Heads of the Valleys Road (A465), Coed Glas demands that you not only enjoy your new home, but also your convenient lifestyle. With excellent connections to Cardiff, Bristol and Hereford, this development is a short and convenient walk away from Abergavenny train station which provides routes to The Midlands and South Wales.
An intimate collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom family homes in a private and convenient area of Abergavenny.
Surrounded by mature woodland and foliage, and only a short stroll from the town centre, Coed Glas offers homes which are perfect for first time buyers, growing families and those looking to down-size in the tranquil and sought after location of Abergavenny.
This small and prestigious development prides itself on using high quality materials, reflecting our passion for delivering quality homes you will be proud to own.
Designed to meet the needs of contemporary living, each home offers a spacious and stylish layout, allowing you to enjoy your new and desirable lifestyle. All homes offer great privacy yet accessibility to all the local amenities, with everything you need right on your doorstep.
• Sigma3 contemporary designed kitchen, with a choice of worktops & matching upstands
• Stainless steel integrated appliances including oven, 4 burner gas hob, chimney style extractor hood & splash back
• Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher (The Chestnut, The Cedar, The Hazel and The Oak house types)
Bathroom & En-suite
• White contemporary sanitary ware from Roca, with high quality chrome fittings
• A choice of Porcelanosa contemporary wall tiles
• Polished chrome feature towel rail to family bathroom & master En-Suite
• Smooth ceilings with walls finished in white emulsion
• White doors with chrome ironmongery
• Internal woodwork finished in white
• TV points fitted to lounge and master bedroom
• BT points fitted to lounge and study
• Chrome down lighters to kitchen, bathroom & en-suite
• Mains linked smoke detectors
• External light to front entrance
• Landscaped front garden
• Traditionally built construction
• Gas central heating throughout with thermostaticly controlled radiator valves
• NHBC 10 Year New Home Warranty
Should you require any more information, please call Shirley or Claudette on:
0 3 3 3 7 7 2 0 0 9 9